I am Matt Connors. This is my photography. I want to create and share visual stories. Your stories. Throughout my work, I seek to connect: with my subject, with the viewer, and with myself. Whether I am making family portraits, commercial head shots, or images for advertising, my passion and vision shines through. You want photos that are meaningful to you. So do I.
As a father and husband, I understand the desire to capture those unforgettable family moments, but also be a part of them. Let me be the one behind the camera, not you. Being a professional family photographer for many years, and having three kids of my own, I am comfortable around kids and know how to communicate with them during a photo session.
For head shots, I use lighting and a relaxed atmosphere to take photos that showcase my clients’ sparkling personalities. Let me help feature you, at your best.
The goal of my photographic life is to share the world I see in new, visually interesting ways. I strive to meet my clients’ needs, whether they are location images, product shots, action photos, or static portraits. Using my 15 years of experience as a photographer, I can help you meet your deadlines and impress your target audience.
"Disconnect,” Rear Curtain Magazine (out of print)
- A Girl and Her Pup
- "The Chestnut Was Dead: To Begin With" (images) Edible Cleveland No. 12
- "Harvesting in the Heart of the Polar Vortex," (images) Edible Cleveland No. 12
- "Tackling the Acorn" (images) Edible Cleveland No.15
- "Where There's a Mill There's a Way" (images) Edible Cleveland No. 18
- "Where We Cook" (image) Edible Cleveland No. 20
- "Berry Unusual" (images) Edible Cleveland No. 25